Monday, May 18, 2015

I GOT A KNIFE!

Hey lovely family!! How is everything¿? 

Mom, I can't send pictures because of the viruses here at this cyber, sorry.

This week was an awesome week!! I felt a little overwhelmed with the LD. Ya know working out their problems and getting them excited and pumped up for the week. Every Tuesday I give a district class. 

The last week a did a little activity hoping to help out my district. I went to like a home depo (which entering I felt like I was home) I decided to get some flower seeds have have my district "see the fruits of their labors!" It actually turned out really well! But this week went a little rough for a couple compañerismos. I realized that a lot of them are working without the spirit with finding people to teach. I love my district though. I also had a fun time doing splits with my Homie Elder Trejo. I went to their area to help them out. They have an investigator who looks like he should be right on the cover of a Hollister magazine but no he really enjoys his dogs and comics. We also went to a house the was more like a cobweb than a house. During the lesson I saw 3 spiders bigger than the palm of my hand! 

So that was pretty much the first of my week. The Next couple of days were off and on! Well the new Investigator that we found Ulysses and his family are going to Mexico City for 15 days for his work. So I was a little bummed but we were able to talk Ulysses into going to church with us. He really liked it. I feel like he's going to get baptized and become the next bishop, he's that cool!!

I'm doing great!! I'm loving my mission! I just feel like I can do so much better! Yesterday we went to the ghetto part of Xalapa and we have an Investigator whose name is Cesar. He's a great guy and wants to get baptized but it's just that he doesn't want to get married! But when we went over yesterday, he seemed so happier than usual, like he wanted to start the lesson so he could tell us about a secret. So we taught him and his wife. And at the end of the lesson, he told us that he went to the Register and he and his wife got married without telling us! How great is that!!!! I love seeing the Lord's hand in the work!

The weather here is getting hotter and hotter! I laugh because every visit is the same. Everyone always says "Isn't it a Bochorno (really hot) out there?!" Everyone here can go on and on about the climate!

Well today we went to City Center Jalapa and chilled for a little! We were crossing the street and it was like New York City! everyone shoulder to shoulder! Crossing all at once! I saw a little ol lady with two sticks helping her walk! I thought rapidly to help her! She told me that God never fails to send her Angels. That really lightened up my day! I felt like the little dude off of UP! haha
 
This weeks going to be crazy! We are going to listen to 3 General Authorities! Wednesday Elder Pino and Friday Elder Christianson and Elder Piperj! Three 70's  - I feel special.

Well family, I'm doing really great!! This week my comp likes to sleep while i'm doing other stuff in the morning so I decided to grab to pans and hit them together to wake him up! It worked well and he freaked out yelling outloud, "I got a knife, I got A knife!!" It was really funny, I died laughing!!

Mom love you, one thing that would be awesome if you could send me patriarchal blessing again! and my debit card! umm also fruit snacks!! and gospel art book that I can use to teach lessons!! Thanks

I love you guys soo much!! Be someone's Angel this week! Hey and finish to the end with the school. Don't be a Zac Efron!

Yours spiritually Inclined - Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment