Monday, July 20, 2015

NEVER TO BE FORGOTTEN

Hey family damily! 

This week has been a lot better then the past week! Well on Tuesday in my class I shared the poem of Our Greatest Fear! Which was awesome and I knocked them dead. Remember when Mom one summer had us all memorize this poem and she would pay us 50 bucks? Well I never got the money! So after I went on splits with my homie Elder Lopez! He's awesome and has just been struggling in his area.

Well on Wednesday was a day to never be forgotten. Basically no one was answer so it was soo frustrating. And then all of a sudden it started to rain. Pouring rain and there was still the sun shining. But it kept on raining harder and harder. The streets turned to rivers and the cars to boats. We tried to get in a house but they rejected us. My comp was mad at me. I felt like I was in a movie fighting with my girlfriend in the rain. (but with my comp) WE were both walking along soaked with the rain running down my nose. I said, well fine then what are we going to do!? We looked for the first house or building to get in and out of the rain. Well I went to Alcolicos and Anonicos. ha ha It was fun and I talked to a guy that has problem with alcohol. Well that night my comp had a complete break down. His scriptures were soaked and he was afraid that he was going to get sick because of the rain. It was a good experience for him and because of my experience with bad things happening, I didn't break down crying - I just went down stairs and asked for a blowdryer to dry out his scriptures. 

Thursday, my main homie Elder Nordhoff (assistant) wanted to spend the day with us! It was fun!



Friday! We had this activity that I felt so much stress doing because basically the ward told me if I want to do an activity I would have to do it all myself. Which I did! The activity was about the restoration, I was pedro (made my beard out of my pillow!) I found all the costume stuff in the house! Just call me the next Hilary Roberts! It was fun Ill send you the video!

Saturday and Sunday! was meh so so. I got changes and......I'm going to Poza Rica! 
the same place where I was a year ago!

I love you guys so much! I'm so proud of every single one of you! 

Laur stop writing the Elders! 
Wade: I love you dude, wreck it at the parade
Riv: You are soo cute! I'm looking for a mexican boy for you
Kal: Dude you're awesome! I want to see a pic of your summer fort
Quin: You're are the cutest girl in the whole world!
Cany: Don't worry I still spray my comp with water when I'm roning!
Ro: You're chubby! I brag about you with everyone! 

I love you guys sooooo much! Today I played basketball and an old man with 60 years was out running me! 
Ya I have a body of an old man ha ha.

With love Brett


(I thought this was funny)

No comments:

Post a Comment