Saturday, July 12, 2014

FIRST LETTER HOME!

*HANDWRITTEN

Buenos tardes la familia -
First of all I want to say that I love you all so very much! I'm sorry you didn't hear from me sooner! Yesterday was pretty hectic, I left hardly any time to sit down and write you! Everything is going perfect. My companion is a real jem (Elder Haderlie) He is kinda a stickler for the rules and doesn't really find my kind of joking around humorous, but all in all he's a chill guy and pushes me to learn spanish (so that's a plus) umm coming late didn't really do anything so there's nothing to worry about. I really enjoy my maestro his name is brother Holmen. I can tell he really wants us to succeed. umm so yesterday was mainly a bunch of orientation, but today we had class then gym and that was enjoyable. Oh the food is pretty good. we could get the creamies chocolate milk everyday id we wanted so if you see me fat, that's the reason. This letter is really short but I want to you all to know I love you so very mucho!
- Love Elder Roberts
p.s could you send me some better pens also I forgot my alarm clock but no worries.


No comments:

Post a Comment